TAM Rubberstamp Archive

The TAM Rubberstamp Archive started in 1983 by sending out the first sheets into the network Ruud knew then, and is now over 35 years old. Still more contributions come in and only rarely the normal public can get a glimpse of what the archive contains. Several documentations about this archive are previously made, and online a large catalogue is available. (You can find an overview of all important details mentioned in previous publications (see also www.iuoma.org).

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Original stamp by Tim Mancusi - USA

An original hand-carved rubberstamp. The history behind it: I was in San Francisco for the exhibition for 2 weeks. Barbara Cooper made a photo of me while I visited her. Once back I sent photo's back to all the people I visited, including Tim Mancusi. He than made this original print for me & the TAM Archive. Off course I have used it lots of times on my outgoing mail. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger carlacryptic said...

This is really wonderful - I'd seen it on some of your mail but didn't know the story behind it.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Ruud Janssen said...

It is a large sise eraser carved stamp. Tim Mancusi donated the original to the TAM-Archive. It was also published in Rubberstampmadness. Tim made a large collection of these. He is the cousin of Bill Gaglione.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) TAM-Publications Breda 2006-2015